Exhibition of my paintings, in September 2019 at Caromb
In July 2019, from the 19th to the 1rst of August ,
exhibition of my paintings in the town hall at Crillon Le Brave .
2018, solo exhibition, at “L’Acacia en Provence” in La Roque Alric
2017, exhibition paintings with the painter Anne Cléo Lespinasse,
in the “Chapelle des Pénitents Gris”, in Caromb (from 07/17 to 2017/07/30)
Solo exhibition from the 5th of May to the 31 of October 2017 ,
at « La Maison de l’Acacia en Provence” in La Roque Alric .
2016, solo exhibition in the tourism office of Caromb, the village where she lives since 2003.
Solo exhibition,in the restaurant « le Vassol », at St Pierre de Vassols, Vaucluse.
2013, solo exhibition, at « La Maison l’Acacia en Provence » La Roque Alric, Vaucluse.
- Between 2007 and 2012, takes a part in ” Ateliers portes ouvertes“, in Caromb.
- 2005, order of murals painted , for the chapel St Hubert of the “Château d’Estoublon« Mogador », at Fontvielle, in the Alpilles, Provence.
- 1997, collective exhibition paintings at Beaumes de Venise, rooms of the château. Vaucluse, Provence.
Exhibitions paintings in restaurants, houses… And, also the murals orders painted in different places …
- 1994-95, order of murals painted on the walls and the ceiling of a “pavillon de chasse” in Camargue, Provence.
- 1989 ,start of the great murals painted in the houses at St Aygulf, St Tropez, in Catalogna (Spain)….. Trompe-l’oeil painting courses in ” l’Ecole d’Avignon” and also in the “Ateliers du Beaucet”, Vaucluse, Provence. Restoration of a part of ancient murals painted in the rooms of the “château de Saumane”, Provence.
- Between 1983 and 1988, she works with her mother, créator of a décoration work shop, at Monteux, Vaucluse,Provence.
She paints some décors on tissues, for curtains, table clothes, etc…and also works for the shop in Paris « Au Bain Marie ».
- 1983, First prize of the “4èmes Rencontres audiovisuelles départementales” for her cartoon Symphonie pour un arc-en-ciel , Carpentras,Provence.
- 1979, Ecole des Beaux Arts at Avignon, Vaucluse, Provence.